A Video Tour Through the Palazzo Murat in Positano, Italy!
I love the Palazzo Murat in Positano. It’s simply to-die-for gorgeous. It’s also extremely posh and private without being snobby (unlike some hotels in Positano I could name – but won’t).
Here’s a video we did on a recent trip to the famous Palazzo Murat (click here for the full hotel review)
Want to learn more? Click here for today’s rates and latest user reviews of this hotel.
Pros of the Hotel Palazzo Murat
– Gorgeous 18th century former villa
– Situated right in the heart of Positano town so you’re close to everything, shops, beach, restaurants, etc.
– Surrounded by a private garden that gives you a feeling of seclusion even though you’re in the heart of the town
– In the summer this hotel offers complimentary 2 hour boat tours along the Amalfi coast for their visitors
Cons of the Hotel Palazzo Murat:
– Parking not available on site – you park off site then walk down
– Fills up very quickly so you’re not likely to get last minute bookings
– Not all rooms come with a water/sea view